Financial & Investment ServicesInsurance
Flexible meeting times: Monday - Friday 7am-7pm, Sundays from 12-5
In person or on Zoom
Lakewood OH, Corner of Delaware and Woodward
My mission is to serve each client family with a differentiated financial strategy through collaboration, learning, and values-based analysis.
I provide my clients with comprehensive guidance for wherever they are in life, and they journey on with a strategy they feel confident in.
As an independent practitioner backed by a large company committed to following best-interest and fiduciary standards, I am able to serve my client families with care, time, and thoughtful planning. I take a perspective that considers your state or private pension, government benefits, and the ever-changing changing tax and legal landscape. I provide a holistic view of what impacts your financial picture, not just the financial products available. I have access to countless insurance and investment companies, such that I can always put you and your family first. Always a teacher at heart, I learn more each day and you can be sure I will seek answers from my team, mentors, and resources when a question stumps me. No body goes about this life alone; who will guide you when it comes to your money?
- Retirement Planning
- Retirement Distribution
- Investment & Wealth Management
- Life Insurance, Disability Income Insurance, Long Term Care Insurance Solutions
- Education Funding
- Employee Benefits
- Workplace Retirement Plans: 403(b), 457(b *
* Equitable is #1 Provider of 403(b) plans nationally to K-12 Schools. If you are employed by a public school, chances are we sponsor your plan and I can help you enroll and manage your invesments.
* We provide the 457 plans for the Cleveland Metroparks
Associate Financial Planner
- Phone: (216) 712-6749
- Cell Phone: (419) 357-7551
- Send an Email
- 16300 Delaware Ave Lakewood Ohio 44107