Youth Opportunities Unlimited
Youth Opportunities Unlimited (Y.O.U.) is a nonprofit workforce development organization based in Cleveland, Ohio that serves teens and young adults ages 14-24 living in economically distressed areas. Y.O.U. is the only organization in the region whose sole purpose is to provide workforce development services for youth. We’re in the schools and in the community.
There are four pillars of all Y.O.U. programs: Job Readiness Training; career exploration activities; coaching and mentoring from a caring adult; and paid work experience.
We measure success by:
• Being a quality pipeline for young adults entering careers in high demand industries
• Holistically preparing teens and young adults to pursue a path to a meaningful future in partnership with schools, employers, and agencies
• Advocating systems changes that end structural racism and other inequalities perpetuating poverty
• Leveraging partnerships to engage and serve more youth in ways they deem most relevant and effective
President & CEO
Participant Recruitment Specialist
- Cell Phone: (216) 217-6276
- Send an Email