Lorain County Chamber of Commerce
Business Coaching/ConsultingCommunity Development OrganizationsGovernment
The Lorain County Chamber of Commerce is a regional Chamber located in Lorain County. Founded in 1988 as a result of the coming together of the Greater Lorain Chamber and the Commerce & Industry Association of Greater Elyria, our roots are over 100 years old. With over 635 members, we are the largest chamber on the West Side of Cleveland. We also run the Lorain County Safety Council, which is the 2nd oldest Safety Council in the State of Ohio. Our focus is on moving Economic Development forward in our community and being good partners with our other economic development organizations located in Lorain County and the Team NEO footprint. We work in tandem with our educational partners at a local level up through and including pre-K to higher education and adult education. Our Workforce Development is vital to our continued success.
- Networking Opportunities in person and virtually
- Lorain County Safety Council offers Workers Comp savings and a forum for keeping your employees safe and working.
- The Business EXPO is the largest B2B EXPO in Lorain County. Held each November, it is a must attend event.
- Our yearly Economic Summit brings together our partners to discuss ways to work toward a better economy in Lorain County
- We partner with our local education institutions, non-profits, philanthropic and elected officials for a better LoCo.