Social Security (CMS) Benefits Coordinator
The Community and Medicaid Services (CMS) Division of the Cuyahoga County Board of Developmental Disabilities (Cuyahoga DD) is seeking a Benefits Coordinator to assist with and expedite the process of establishing Social Security benefits for people served.
- High school diploma required.
- Registered Social Security Analysts (RSSA) Certification required.
- Two years’ work experience with Social Security Administration or Medicare required.
- Two years successful work experience with programs for persons with DD is desirable.
- Valid state of Ohio driver's license and continued maintenance of excellent driving record.