Group Fitness Coach Personal Trainer
Lyndhurst Fit Body Boot Camp is looking to expand our team and bring in another high energy, coach who is enthusiastic and passionate to lead group training sessions.
At our FBBC, you can expect to be part of a fun work environment with an amazing team culture of go-getters, competitive compensation, continued investment in the growth of your personal and professional career and ongoing growth opportunities with our company!
We believe being a coach is the most important job in the entire world. There is no other position that gets to have the influence and impact that being a coach on our team has.
We are looking for high character, passionate, and driven individuals that want to make a massive difference in people's lives; which simply means you are willing to do whatever it takes to see our clients and your teammates win.
Without these types of coaches, we can’t fulfill our mission of being the best 30 minutes of our clients' day.
Being the best 30 minutes of our clients’ day is so important because we know it positively influences the other 23.5 hours of their day, which is where the true transformation takes place.
We help clients take back control of their health and their life by helping them become the best versions of themselves.
We help clients become the fittest, healthiest, and happiest version of themselves.
We help clients transform their body, get off medication, and start loving themselves again.
We give clients hope, build confidence, and self-belief that effects every aspect of their life.
Being a coach is the most rewarding and challenging job. Being a coach is not for everyone.
It requires selflessness, it requires caring about others' success more than your own.
It requires giving when you have nothing left to give.
It requires connecting with clients on an individual basis and learning how to get the most out of the individual and helping them get from point A to point B.
It requires believing in your clients so much they begin to believe in themselves.
It requires having a contagious positive attitude that gets people excited about putting in the work when it's the last thing they want to do.
Being a coach is an honor and a privilege, and although it requires so much from you, the rewards are great. Being a coach will not only change the clients lives, it also changes your life as well.
If after reading this you feel you have what it takes to be a great coach, we would encourage you to keep reading.
Our core values as an organization
1. Embrace & Drive Change – Everything starts with us. It is not just enough to be a leader you must DRIVE CHANGE. It is because of our actions and work ethic that our clients, community and everyone that meets us wants to change and become better as a result of you being in their life! BE the solution and raise the ship.
2. Exceed Expectations – We deliver excellence and over-deliver. It is game day; every day. Anyone can meet expectations, but that is not enough to make it on our team! You MUST EXCEED EXPECTATIONS. It is your job and duty to know what is expected of you and then to go over and above in absolutely EVERYTHING you do! One of our favorite quotes is “How you do anything, is how you do everything!”
3. Take Ownership – We own our actions. We follow through on what we say we will do and are accountable to one another.
4. Humble & Hungry – There is no room for ego. This is a WE, not ME. Feedback creates growth and the opportunity to elevate. We will have a feedback culture.
You must live and breathe coaching and have an unmatched passion for being a catalyst for change in clients lives. If this isn’t you, do not apply.
To be successful in the position you need to:
- Be upbeat and bring an unmatched level of enthusiasm
- Be energetic with a strong passion for working with people
- Have passion and a strong desire for helping others through fitness
- Have the natural ability to connect well with and build rapport with new people
- Love being active, coaching others in a fast paced environment
- Be professional, organized, and emotionally intelligent
- Be consistent and dependable
- Have a flexible schedule and the ability to work some early mornings, evenings, and/or Saturday mornings
- Have positive body language
- Have desire to take initiative and work hard
- Have a strong desire to learn and grow as a coach through continuing education and feedback
- Coach medium (15) to large (25+) groups of clients ranging in fitness levels through strength and metabolic style workouts
- Competently and clearly explain and demonstrate proper form
- Be able to quickly fix form, give cues and modifications when needed
- Be humble, hungry and driven
- Be a team player
What are your Responsibilities?
- Lead high energy, fun, and professional workouts
- Follow up with clients when needed (email/text) to provide additional coaching or check ins
- Attend/assist with gym events,
- Conduct strategy sessions and assessments for clients
- Perform Fit 3D Body Scans
Skills and requirements:
- All of the above, plus…
- Kinesiology, Exercise Science, Exercise Physiology or Physical Education degree
- Nationally Recognized Personal Training Certification like ACE, NASM, ACSM, etc.
- Current CPR certification
- In depth understanding of nutrition, can implement and adjust plans for fat loss, muscle gain, macronutrient balance, etc.
- Experience in Personal/Group Training or a related field
Hours: 20 - 30/wk
- We are looking for the right part-time person but can easily evolve into a Full Time position very quickly.
Session times are:
Sat. mornings 7-11a